办公室会话关于名片双语

| 办公文秘 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--办公文秘】

  你是做什么职位的?总会收到一大堆名片吗?名片是很有用处的东西,整理得条理清晰会有助于你使用它们。接下来,小编给大家准备了,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  

  Michael: What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone.

  迈克尔:你在做什么,比利?你的桌子看起来像个灾区。

  Billy: I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.

  比利:我有半个小时的空闲时间,所以我想我要整理我的名片。

  Michael: I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.

  迈克尔:我从来都搞不太懂名片是干什么用的。

  Billy: Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.

  比利:名片的历史很长,而且用途很多很多。

  Michael: They might be good for you, but I am a hermit1 and never meet new people.

  迈克尔:它们对你来说可能是有用,不过我是个隐士,从不见新的人。

  Billy: If you worked in sales and marketing2 like me, you would find that names cards are indispensable3.

  比利:如果你像我这样做营销工作,你就会发现名片是必不可少的东西。

  Michael: Maybe. But I don't think I need a small piece of paper to help people remember who I am.

  迈克尔:也许吧。不过我不认为我需要一张小纸片来帮助人们记住我是谁。

  Billy: That's probably true. I think that most people would try, but not be able to forget you!

  比利:那大概是真的。我想大多数人设法,但却没法忘掉你!

  名片就是你的所有联系人名录,所以一定要妥善保管哦!

  Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?

  杰夫:给我一张你的名片好吗,琼?

  Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?

  琼:我觉得我已经给了你一张?

  Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizer1 recently.

  杰夫:你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的名片夹。

  Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts2?

  琼:这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?

  Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.

  杰夫:没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的名片做一个备份。

  Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients3.

  琼:好主意。去年我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。

  Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?

  杰夫:那你会给我一张新名片吗?

  Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!

  琼:当然,不过不要把这张弄丢了!

 

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/shiyongfanwen/247078/

    热门标签

    HOT