餐厅点菜英语对话

| 其它创业知识 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--其它创业知识】

  邀约朋友时,不管有什么其它的活动,吃饭大多都会成为其中一项。所以在赴约前查好餐厅的资料会比较好哦。下面是小编给大家整理的,供大家参阅!

  :请客户去法国餐厅吃饭

  Samantha: Hi. Julius. I'm treating Mr. Lee and his team members from Gallup to dinner tomorrow evening. Where do you think I

  should take them?

  萨曼莎:嗨,朱利叶斯。我明天晚上要请盖洛普公司的李先生和他的团队成员吃饭。你说我应该带他们去哪里?

  Julius: Well, Mr. Lee has a very go taste in wine, and Gallup is one of our biggest clients. I suggest you take them to a

  decent French restaurant. Make sure you make a really good impression.

  朱利叶斯:李先生对葡萄酒是很有品位的,而且盖洛普又是我们最大的客户之一。我建议带他们去一家像样的法国餐厅。一定要给他们留下好印象。

  Samantha: That's a good idea. Which one do you recommend? Les Parisians?

  萨曼莎:好主意。那你推荐哪一家?Les Parisians吗?

  Julius: Or La Place. They're both listed in this year's Gourmet Magazine for having the most authentic French cuisine in

  town. But I heard La Place has a better wine selection.

  朱利叶斯:或者La Place。这两家都因为地道的法国菜而在今年的《美食家杂志》上榜上有名的。不过,我听说La Place里葡萄酒的选择较多。

  Samantha: We'll go to La Place. Could you book a table for four at 7 p.m.? 萨曼莎:那我们去La Place吧。你可以帮我们订晚上7点4个人的餐位吗? Julius: Sure.

  朱利叶斯:当然可以。

  :您要来点什么

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要来点什么?

  B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

  A: Would you like some eggs?

  还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

  B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

  要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

  A: Anything else, sir?

  还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  :要来点谷类食品吗

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要来点什么?

  B: What have you got this morning?

  今天早上你们这儿有什么?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir?

  要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

  好的,来一份麦片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

  A: How do you want your eggs?

  您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

  B: Fried, please.

  煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir?

  还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足够了。谢谢。

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/chuangyezhinan/330128/

    热门标签

    HOT