BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my educational background.
2) I took an evening course at the Tourism School of Beijing after graduation.
3) Have you any experience as a tourist guide?
4) What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?
5) I guided a few foreign tourists around Beijing last year as a part-time job.
6) I'd like to be an overseas tour guide someday.
7) I hope you can give me a definite answer as soon as possible.
8) Are there still any vacancies1?
9) I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings2.
同事之间一起吃顿饭可以很好的协调关系、沟通感情，比如 Donald 和 Debra：
Donald: Let's eat out, shall we?
Debra: I'm broke. I've gone through my paycheck for the week already.
Donald: Don't worry about it. It's my treat.
Debra: You're sure? You're so generous1!
Donald: And nice, too.
Debra: So, where are you taking me?
Donald: Some place you've never been before. Donald's Kitchen.
Mary: Thanks for lunch. It was delicious.
Shelly2: It's OK.
Mary: Next time lunch is on me.
Shelly: Don't be silly.
Mary: I'm serious.
Shelly: All right. Next time you'll treat.
Mary: It's a deal!
Louise: How often do you eat out, Shelly?
Shelly: Well, very often. I eat out almost five times a week.
Louise: Wow, I really envy3 you.
Shelly: Don't envy me. It's for business. In fact, I'm sick and tired of restaurant food. Sometimes I just want a home-cooked meal.