关于办理银行业务的英语口语

| 生活技能学习 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--生活技能学习】

  同学们不要觉得英语困难哦,小编今天给大家带来的是关于英语情景对话的口语,同学们要多多看看,背背,才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来哦

  一我想兑换点外币

  AMay I help you?

  需要我帮忙吗?

  BYes, I would like to exchange some money.

  是啊,我想换点零钱.

  Awhat currency would you like to trade in?

  你想兑换什么钱?

  BI would like to exchange Chinese RMB for American dollars. Do you accept $100 bills?

  我想用人民币兑换美元.一百块面额的美元行吗?

  ANo problem, we can accept any denomination. How much would you like to exchange today?

  没问题.我们什么样的币值都能换.今天你想换多少?

  BWell, that depends on the rate. How much is the RMB trading at today?

  哦,那要看汇率是多少.今天人民币的成交价是多少?

  AIt's a shame you didn't come a little earlier, the exchange rate was reset yersterday afternoon. The American dollar is now worth 7.45RMB.If you would like to sell RMB, we can give you a rate of 7.35.Will that be all right?

  很遗憾,你来的有点晚了,昨天下午汇率又重新调整了.现在美元对人民币是7.45比1.如果你想出售人民币,我们可以给你7.35比1的比率.这样可以吗?

  BI guess, here, give me 5,000 RMB worth. I might as well exchange a little extra. Who knows what the exchange rate will be tommorow!

  我想...给我换5000人民币吧.我还是多换一点儿好了,谁知道明天的汇率又会变成什么.

  二我们也买点医疗保险吧

  AHey honey, how was your day?

  亲爱的,今天过得如何?

  BIt was alright.I ran into Bill and we got to talking for a while.He’s in a bit of a jam.

  还行。我碰见比尔了,我们说了会儿话。他现在有些困难。

  AWhy? What happened?

  为什么?发生什么事了?

  BWell, his son had an accident and Bill doesn’t have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I wondered if we shouldn’t look into a couple of different HMO’s.

  他儿子出了车祸,但是比尔没有医疗保险。这使我思考我们是不是应该调查下不同的医保组织。

  AYeah, you’re right. We aren’t getting any younger and our kids are getting older.

  你说得对。我们不再年轻,孩子也在变老。

  BExactly! I searched on the web and found a couple of HMO’s with low co-pays and good coverage. The deductibles are low, too.

  是啊,我在网上搜索了,找到了2家保健组织,它们的医疗费很低而且保险项目很好。扣除条款也很低。

  ASounds good, although, do you think we can qualify for insurance? Those insurance companies are real pirates when it comes to money.

  听起来不错,但是你认为我们适合保险吗?这些保险公司一旦涉及到钱就十分贪婪。

  BWell, we don’t have any pre-existing illnesses or conditions, so we should be fine.

  我们没有先天性的疾病和症状,所以应该适合保险。

  AI wish our company or country provided us with healthcare.

  我希望我们的公司或是单位能为我们提供医保。

  BNot in a million years!

  一百万年内都别指望了。

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/shenghuoketang/51324/