关于旅行的英语情景对话

| 旅游知识 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--旅游知识】

  今天小编特地给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下哦,我们在学习英语的过程中可能会有点困难,但同学们不要放弃哦,只要我们不放弃,就肯定可以的

  一.为我们安排一次旅行

  AWhat can I do for you?

  需要帮忙吗?

  BMy wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Can you arrange a tour for us?

  我和我的夫人想看看深圳、广州和珠海的名胜古迹,你能为我们安排一次旅行吗?

  AHow long would you like to stay In these cities?

  你们想在这些城市待几天?

  BWell, three days.

  嗯,三天。

  AThere is a three day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tour of the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, China Folk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.

  有一个三天的包价旅游。你们将在这个城市待满三天,是对整个城市进行游览的旅行。旅行路线包括像世界之窗、中国民俗文化村、陈家祠、南越王墓、拱北市场等名胜古迹。

  BThat sounds good. How much is the tour?

  听起来不错,这个旅行多少钱?

  A200 yuan for each person.

  每人200元。

  BWhat does it include?

  包括什么?

  AIt includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.

  包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。

  BCould we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?

  我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?

  AYes. we could do that for you.

  是的,我们可以为你们做这一切。

  二.我是太平洋旅行社的导游

  AGood evening, sir. Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

  晚上好,先生。您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

  BAh, yes, that's right.

  是的。

  AGlad to meet you. Mr Stewart.I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency.My name is Zhang Hua.

  很高兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

  BHello, I was just looking for the guide。

  您好,我正在找导游呢!

  AI'm always at your service,sir. By the way,did you have a pleasant trip?

  随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上迩好吗?

  BNot bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

  还可以。可是这些天净乘飞机了。都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

  AWell, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

  那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预订了房间。

  BWonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

  太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

  ASo we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning,as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

  所以我们必须尽快地送您到旅馆。希望明天早.卜您能精神焕发充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

  BI'm sure we will. Actually,we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

  我一定会的。实际上,我正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/shenghuoketang/51741/