旅行坐车的英语口语

| 旅游知识 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--旅游知识】

  今天小编特地给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下哦,我们在学习英语的过程中可能会有点困难,但同学们不要放弃哦。

  一.豪华客车旅游

  AI am looking for a comfortable convenient way to see the country.

  我想找一种舒适方便的方法来游览这个国家。

  BHave you heard of motor coaching? It's one of the fastest-growing segments for the travel industry.

  你听说过乘大客车旅行吗?这是旅行业增长最快的一个方向。

  ANo, I've not heard of it. Tell me about it.

  我没听说过。给我介绍一下吧。

  BIt's almost like going on an ocean cruise except that you go by land. Everything is planned for you from the moment you step on board a luxury coach.

  那就像乘海轮旅行,只是你在陆地上行进。从你登上豪华大客车开始,每样事都为你安排好了。

  AIs it just a bus?

  是不是普通大客车?

  BOh. no. The motor coach is air-conditioned, there is a galley for food preparation,movies or music are available for your entertainment and attendants are there to take care of your every need.

  不是的。客车上有空调,大小厨房准备食品,有电影和音乐供你娱乐,还有服务员为你提供无微不至的服务。

  AWow! That sounds like pure luxury.

  嚯,听上去真是非常豪华呀。

  二.你的中国之行怎么样

  AHi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?

  你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

  BIt was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

  简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

  AWhat impressed you the most?

  中国令你印象最深的是什么?

  BEverything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries.I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.

  所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

  AReally? How come?

  真的吗?怎么会呢?

  BYes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?

  对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗?

  ABut I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?

  但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

  BWell, how about Nihao and Xiexie?

  嗯,我会说“你好”和“谢谢”.

  ALet me guess. You mean nice to meet you?

  我猜你的意思是--很高兴见到你”。

  BOh. not exactly. Nihao means hello in English while Xiexie, means thank you.

  不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘hello”而“谢谢’就是‘thank you’.

  AWow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?

  哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

  BWell, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !

  哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发音和比英语的难多了。

  AIt certainly is.

  确实是。

  BOh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.

  凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带了礼物。

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/shenghuoketang/51748/