办公室会话情景双语

| 办公文秘 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--办公文秘】

  办公室里怎么打招呼?其实没有那么复杂,学学下面这些对话实例,轻松去建立你的人际关系吧。接下来,小编给大家准备了,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  

  (1)

  A: Hi, Jane, how are you doing this morning?

  嗨,简,今天早晨感觉怎样?

  B: I'm all right, thanks. Just a little tired.

  还好,谢谢。只是有点累。

  A: You worked overtime1 last night?

  昨晚加班了吧?

  B: Yeah, I got home at about 2.

  是啊,我昨晚2点才到家。

  (2)

  A: Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time.

  嗨,蒂姆,你好吗?好久不见了。

  B: I'm fine. I've been out of town. I just got back.

  很好。我出差去了,刚回来。

  A: Where did you go?

  去哪了?

  B: I went to New York for a meeting.

  去纽约开了个会。

  (3)

  A: Hi there! My name is Terry. You're new around here, huh?

  嗨,我叫特里。你是新来的吧?

  B: Yes. My name is Mark. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

  是的。我叫马克,刚来几个星期。

  A: Well, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

  哦,如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管找我。

  B: Thanks. I really appreciate2 that!

  非常感谢!

  办公室会话:求助

  (1)

  A: Excuse me, Christina?

  打扰一下,克里斯蒂娜。

  B: Yes, Mark?

  什么事,马克?

  A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?

  能告诉我复印机在哪吗?

  B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway1. The copy room is the second room on the right.

  当然。沿着走廊一直走,复印室在右手第二间。

  (2)

  A: Excuse me.

  打扰了。

  B: Yes, can I help you?

  需要我帮忙吗?

  A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?

  是的。我想去艾默利的办公室,你知道在哪吗?

  B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard2 over there should know.

  对不起,我不知道。那边的保安应该知道。

  (3)

  A: Christina, can you give me a hand?

  克里斯蒂娜,你能帮我一下吗?

  B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?

  好的。怎么了,马克?

  A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.

  我想我已经开了复印机,但是按了按钮没反映。

  B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.

  让我看看。哦,机器里没纸了。

  (4)

  A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?

  嘿,特里。你有街角那家饭馆的电话吗?

  B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.

  有,等一下。给你,64071553。

  A: Great. Thanks.

  太好了,谢谢。

  B: Are you getting take-out?

  你要订外卖吗?

  A: Yeah. Do you want something?

  是啊,你想要什么吗?

  B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet3 coke?

  恩……能帮我要一个鸡肉沙拉三明治和一个大杯无糖可乐吗?

  A: No problem. But do you have any cash4 on you? I don't think I have enough.

  没问题。你现在有带钱吗?我的好像不够。

  办公室会话:预约

  (1)

  A: Hello, Mr. Black? This is Christina in Mr. Emory's office. Mr. Emory would like to set up an appointment1 with you to talk about buying a new fax machine.

  你好,布莱克先生。我是艾默利先生办公室的克里斯蒂娜。艾默利先生想跟您约个时间谈一下购买一台新传真机的事。

  B: Sure. I'd be glad to. What time?

  好的,非常愿意。什么时间?

  A: He'd like to see you as soon as possible. How about tomorrow at 2pm?

  他想尽快跟您见面。明天下午2点可以吗?

  B: Yes. That'll be great. Tell him I will see him then.

  可以,告诉他我们两点见。

  (2)

  A: Tim, I need to work out a time to get together with your people to discuss the new project.

  蒂姆,我要找个时间跟你们商量一下新的方案。

  B: Does everybody need to be there? Jason is on vacation this week.

  每个人都要来吗?詹森这周休假。

  A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about sometime2 next week?

  最好每个人都来。下周怎么样?

  B: Let me take a look at the schedule3 first. I'll get back to you this afternoon.

  我先看一下时间表,下午答复你。
 

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/shiyongfanwen/30724/