办公英语情景对话

| 办公文秘 |

【www.jxsbsh.com--办公文秘】

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来,欢迎大家学习!

  1

  Steven and his colleague Baker are talking about the bonus.

  史蒂文和他的同事贝克正讨论奖金的事。

  Steven: The bonus season is coming. How much of a bonus can I expect?

  史蒂文:该发奖金了,不知道我能领多少奖金?

  Baker: I think you will get a big bonus, because you always have high sales.

  贝克:我想你的奖金应该会不少,因为你的销售业绩总是很好。

  Steven: I hope so. I think you will get a big bonus too. Bonus depends on your performance and you worked overtime almost every day.

  史蒂文:我希望如此,我觉得你也可以得到很多奖金。奖金是和表现挂钩的,你几乎每天都在加班。

  Baker: Yes, I am expecting to get the bonus. I hope we will both get the salary and bonus.

  贝克:是啊,我正期待着呢。我希望我们都有月薪和奖金可拿。

  Steven: Hope so!

  史蒂文:但愿吧!

  2

  Steven has applied for a transfer. And he has got the permission. Now he is informing Bob of his leaving.

  史蒂文已申请了调任,并且得到了批准。此刻他正告诉同事鲍勃他要离职。

  Steven: I have applied for a transfer.

  史蒂文:我已申请调任。

  Bob: Really? Do you mean that you are leaving?

  鲍勃:真的吗?你的意思是你要离职吗?

  Steven: Yes. I think it's time to move on. I’ve already been here too long.

  史蒂文:是的。是该有所改变了。我在这儿待了太久了。

  Bob: Where do you want to go?

  鲍勃:你想到哪儿去呢?

  Steven: Well, I want to be transferred to the Shanghai office.

  史蒂文:嗯,我想调任到上海办事处。

  Bob: I will miss you. But anyway I wish you every success at your new post.

  鲍勃:我会想念你的。但不管怎样,祝你在新的岗位上一切顺利。

  Steven: Thanks. It's been a pleasure working with you.

  史蒂文:谢谢了。跟你工作这段日子我非常愉快。

  3

  Steven has been promoted recently. His colleague Peter is coming to congratulate on his promotion,

  史蒂文最近升职了,同事皮特前来祝贺。

  Peter: My warmest congratulations on your promotion!

  皮特:衷心地祝贺你晋职!

  Steven: Thanks. It’s nothing special actually.

  史蒂文:谢谢,实际上,这没什么特别的。

  Peter: Don’t say that. It owes to your efforts and team spirit.

  皮特:不要这么说,这要归功于你的努力和团队精神。

  Steven: Oh, it was nothing. Anyone could have done it. I still have a lot to leam yet.

  史蒂文:没什么,任何人都能做到这一点,我还有很多要学习的。

  Peter: You are very modest. Best luck in your new position.

  皮特:你很谦虚,祝愿你在新职位上万事如意。

  Steven: Thank you. I won’t let this promotion change me.

  史蒂文:谢谢你了,我不会因为这次升职而改变的。

  4

  Steven decides to resign for some special reasons. Now he is talking about it with his boss Mr. Green.

  史蒂文因为某些特殊原因决定辞职,现在他正向老板格林先生提辞职。

  Steven: Excuse me, sir. I've made a tough decision and here is my resignation.

  史蒂文:打扰一下,先生,我做了一个很困难的决定,这是我的辞呈。

  Mr Green: I am sorry to hear that. Why do you want to quit?

  格林先生:我很遗憾听到这个决定,为什么你要辞职?

  Steven: I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

  史蒂文:很抱歉在这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国念书了。

  Mr Green: All right. Welcome back anytime.

  格林先生:好吧,随时欢迎你回来。

  Steven: Thank you, sir. I'd like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, think it’s about time for me to leave.

  史蒂文:谢谢,先生。我要说的是,我真的很高兴与您共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。

  Mr Green: I am glad to work with you, too. Good luck!

  格林先生:我也很高兴与你共事。祝你好运!

  Steven: Thank you.

  史蒂文:谢谢。

 

本文来源:http://www.jxsbsh.com/shiyongfanwen/447012/

    热门标签

    HOT